Internship – As an intern, you will support and assist in our daily responsibilities towards our clients. You are a creative scatterbrain: you think conceptually, excel in experiments, and do not shy away from any creative discipline.
– Designing for various projects;
– Conducting research and experiments in various fields;
– Drafting architectural details and proposing architectural solutions;
– Assisting in our daily responsibilities.
– Are available for a minimum of 5 months, starting September/October;
– Are currently studying architecture, spatial design, or any other creative discipline at an art academy;
– Have strong Dutch or English skills (written and verbally);
– Have proficient Adobe and AutoCAD skills;
– Have an excellent eye for detail and have the ability to think outside the box.
We offer you:
– Internship allowance;
– Much learning on the job and personal development;
– Free daily lunch, snacks, and drinks;
– A broad scope of responsibilities.
We value a diverse team with a mix of educational backgrounds and perspectives on architecture and design. Are you interested, and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please send your motivation and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because we are open to a broad profile, we attach great value to your motivation letter.